- Regional Coach Certified.
- Canskate certified.
- First aid certified.
- Assessor Training & Certification - Completed.
- Been coaching for 8 years.
- Started skating at age 7.
- Teaches all disciplines of skating from kids to adults - Skills, Dance, Free skate and Assists with Synchro.
- Assists with choreography for Aldergrove Synchro teams for the past several years.
- Personal test records: Gold Dances, Gold Interpretive, Gold Skills, Jr Silver Freeskate, 6th Figure.
- Competed with Surrey Junior Precision Team at Nationals - team came 5th.
- Competed at Adult Nationals in Ottawa - Placed 1st in Interpretive.
- Competes in local adult competitions in free skate and interpretive categories.
- Competed in first International Adult Competition in Vancouver Aug 2016 - Placed 4th in Gold Interpretive.
- Skates on an Adult III synchro team.
- Participated in many seminars as a coach/skater.
- Volunteered at several competitions as music runner, ice captain, decorations, transportation, registration desk, timer, set up, take down, presentations.
- Been coached by Annette Gates, Dennis Johnston, Lori Wallin, Leslie Rupp, Donna Paul & Colleen Laferriere.
- Trained at Newton Figure Skating Club, North Surrey Skating Club and Aldergrove Skating Club.
- Other hobbies include photography, genealogy, scrap booking, crafting, crocheting, drawing, painting, baking, listening to music, going for walks, and spending time with family.
- My inspiration is….the skaters…they keep me coming back and doing what I love…Skating.
Natasha has been coaching at the Aldergrove Skating Club since 2012 and is a registered Skate Canada Regional Coach. She teaches all disciplines of skating for both our CanSkate and STARSkate programs.
As an Aldergrove skater herself, Natasha has achieved Gold-level status in Skills, Dance, and Interpretive; as well as her Free Skate Gold Elements. She has attended national-level events in singles and synchronized skating, and continues to skate to achieve her goals. She currently skates on an Open-level synchronized skating team, which affords her the opportunity to travel across the country every year for national competitions.
Natasha has learned so much from her various coaches and opportunities as a skater. She enjoys passing that knowledge on to the young skaters at the club; and helping them achieve their highest potential as individuals in a friendly and supportive club environment.